Take advantage of these free tools to maximize visibility and connect with top decision makers before, during and after the show:
Online/Mobile Exhibitor Directory
The online/mobile directory is THE resource used by attendees when planning for the show. Be sure to create your online presence early for maximum exposure. Log in to your exhibitor portal (you should have received an email with an ID and password) and submit the following:
- Company description (view the 2022 directory for examples)
- Product/service categories
- Supply capabilities (locations and pricing options)
- Company logo
- Collateral (up to 20) including press releases, white papers, or anything newsworthy
- Meeting Availability (both virtual and in-booth) so attendees can schedule time to learn about your company. Learn more about the meeting tool.
- In-booth activities (up to 5) to highlight chef demos, happy hours, free samples, or anything that might draw an attendee to your booth
- Virtual Business Cards (up to 3) to add headshots for key staff members
Fresh Ideas Showcase
Do you have a new product/service? Feature it in the Fresh Ideas Showcase, where buyers go to see the industry’s most exciting innovations.
Best of Show Contest
All exhibitors are automatically included in the Best of Show Contest for chances to win priority booth selection and media recognition. Learn how to stand out among 1000+ other exhibitors by reviewing these tips from our Best of Show Judges.
Download the attendee list (once logged in, click Global Show Attendee Export) and reach out to your target audience or registered media at least 30 days before the event.
Connect via Social Media
Follow us on social, and don't forget to use #GPFS2023 when posting about the show.
Download the official exhibitor e-signature to your emails and let everyone know you'll be exhibiting.
Global Show Logo