Inline Booth Inclusions
Any booths that are 10' deep by any length include all items shown below.
Note: Carpet/flooring is required and must be purchased separately
Free Exhibitor Services:
- Free delivery of perishable product from refrigerated storage to your booth each day.
- Daily aisle carpet cleaning
- Access to lounges on the show floor to use for meetings with colleagues or business associates
- Electricity, plumbing, and any other booth services can be ordered through our official vendors
Each booth will include an allotment of registrations for your booth staff:
- An allotment of Registration Credits, based on booth size, to use towards Booth Personnel Badges or Trade Show Only Passes depending on the needs of your company.
- Booth Personnel Badges provide access to the show floor during setup, expo, and tear-down hours. These badges may be upgraded for $395 ($595 for non-members) to include general sessions and receptions, including the Women’s Fresh Perspectives Breakfast. Additional booth worker badges may NOT be purchased.
- Trade Show Only Passes provide access to the show floor during expo hours only (link to exhibitor schedule page), and can be used to invite current or prospective customers to the show. Additional Trade Show Only Passes may be purchased for $295 ($450 for non-members).
- 2 tickets to the Welcome Reception plus the ability to purchase more at a discounted rate of $125 ($190 for non-members)
- Listing in the online and mobile directories
- Access to the event registration list
- New product exposure – opportunity to launch your new product/service in the highly visible Fresh Ideas Showcase, designed to help you get the most exposure for your product or service before, during and long after the exposition.
- Visibility to consumer and industry trade press by uploading press releases in the online directory, which will be shared with attending media
- Access to the attending media list
- Automatic entry into the Best of Show Contest, giving you a chance to win exposure for your company in a variety of ways
First-Time Exhibitor Benefits
ALL first-time exhibitors receive the following benefits, regardless of whether your booth is within the First-Time Exhibitor Pavilions:
- Direct contact with a veteran exhibitor from our Exhibitor Advisory Committee for insider tips and advice to help you navigate the ins and outs of the event
- Booth signage highlighting your company as a first-time exhibitor
- Acknowledgement in the online exhibitor list
First-time exhibitors who select booth space within the pavilion will also receive:
- Exposure through dedicated promotions including marketing collateral, web, and signage
- Automatic entry into a drawing where 2 first-time exhibitors will be interviewed/featured on IFPA social media
Long-Time Exhibitor Benefits
The loyalty and support of our long-time exhibitors are what make our show a success. IFPA thanks and recognizes those celebrating milestone anniversaries, by awarding them with the following benefits:
Every 5 Years:
- Recognition in public space outside the show floor
Every 25 Years
- All 5-year milestone benefits
- 5 BONUS PRIORITY POINTS
- Personal visit from IFPA leadership
- Framed certificate
Every 50 & 75 Years