Before you pack your bags, here's a rundown of things you need to know to get the most out of your Global Produce & Floral Show experience. Please review the on-site exhibitor guide as well as these exhibitor tips prior to traveling to Orlando.
Redeem Credits and Register Badges BEFORE you arrive onsite:
New this year: the online registration system will stay open through the close of the show. We’ll have multiple badge pick-up locations onsite, but badges must be registered on an electronic device prior to arriving at the desk.
Things to note:
- If you requested that your badges be mailed, they were shipped via FedEx Ground on Oct. 12. Don’t forget to pack your badge—replacements cost $100.
- Badge Pick-Up areas will be located in the Hyatt Regency, Rosen Centre, and Lobby A, C, and D.
- Printed badges may NOT be returned/exchanged for credits.
- Exhibitors may still take advantage of the $395 All Access Pass Upgrade by using the online system to purchase the upgrade
- (2) Welcome Reception tickets come with each booth space and will be given to the primary booth contact (in mailing or on-site).
- Names on mailed badges may only be changed once. Badges printed on-site may not be changed.
Need Show Floor Access on Monday or Tuesday?
Contractors and exhibitors can pick up a wristband at the Exhibitor Appointed Contractor Desk located in Hall C lobby or Dockside at Ramp 7.
Exhibitors who pre-registered and have their confirmation bar code can pick-up their badge on Wednesday at any of the badge pick-up locations.
Please note: All EACs (Exhibitor Appointed Contractor) must be registered in order to have access to the show floor. Each EAC (Exhibitor Appointed Contractor) employee must visit an EAC Desk, located in the lobby C or dock 7 area, and present the EAC's unique code (provided via email) to receive a move-in/move-out wrist band. Wrist Bands must be picked up individually, not by the company.
Orange County Convention Center operates on-site vehicle parking at both the West and North/South buildings. Additional parking is also offered at the Destination Parkway Garage. Overnight parking is not allowed. Parking rates vary depending on vehicle size and entry time. Click here for a map and directions.
If you need to park a large truck, please contact the area hotels or the marshalling yard to see if they have parking available.
All materials, even those arriving in a personally owned vehicle, must check in at the Marshalling Yard (7945 Mandarin Drive, Orlando, FL) before being dispatched to the convention center. All carriers must have certified weight tickets. The Marshalling Yard is open October 23-28 from 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., October 29 from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Please give a copy of this Marshalling Yard information to your carrier.
Phone: +1 (504) 328-9070
During show move-out, carriers must also check in at Marshalling Yard. They are open October 29 from 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM, October 30 from 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM, October 31 from 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Click here for more information on move-out process and tips.
Getting Perishable Product to Your Booth
GES will send primary and secondary booth contacts an email once your perishable product shipment arrives in the marshalling yard. If you want to add someone to that notification, submit this form.
- Use the color-coded daily labels to have product delivered to your booth daily
- Thursday product delivery from refrigerated storage to booths begins at 6:00 a.m. for halls A1-A2, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for all others
- Friday/Saturday deliveries will begin at 6:00 a.m. each morning. Be sure to have staff in your booth before 8am to tag any product you do not wish to keep (removal starts at 8:00 a.m.)
Learn more about perishable shipping and delivery.
The clean floor policy goes into effect Wednesday, October 26.
- Booths in Business Solutions Halls A1 & A2 need to be finished with major exhibitor construction and empties tagged by 3:00 pm on Wednesday. Thursday morning will be for product merchandising before these halls open to attendees from 2:45-4:45 PM
- Booths in Halls A3-D1 that are 400 sq. ft. or larger need to be finished with major exhibitor construction with empties tagged by 7:00 pm on Wednesday. Thursday will be or product merchandising.
- Booths in Halls A3-D1 300 sq. ft or less can continue to set-up through Thursday. If you can’t start setting up until after 2pm on Thursday, please let us know so we don’t mark you as a no-show.
All booths in halls A3-D1 must be ready by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 27.
Setting up late? Contact Show Management immediately so IFPA does not re-assign your booth.
Tear down begins at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday. Early tear down is NOT permitted.
- GES will start delivering crates based on the new Target Move-Out Schedule, which prioritizes booths in D1 halls due to an incoming show.
- Need to catch a flight? Schedule GES to tear down your booth after the show closes.
- 10"x 10' and 10'x20' booths may also qualify for an IFPA move out package.
- Read these Move Out Tips to save time and money.
- The delivery of empties can take all night—up to 10 hours—so we encourage everyone to go socialize and come back the next day. Saturday night, relax in the exhibitor lounge while you wait for your crates. The lounge will be open from 5:30 PM to 10 PM in Hall D1 Lounge, right on the show floor.
Reach Your Target Audience
- Take advantage of connecting with your buyers before and during the show. You can now see the floor segment(s) each buyer indicated they are coming to see or purchase from right on the attendees list. Review the attendee list and make connections in advance or on-site.
- New! ONLY buyers will have a color on their badge. This will make it easier for you to identify the buyers you are looking for.
- View tips on how to connect with press and media
- Remember your exhibitor portal has your company information and the ability to upload up to 20 pieces of collateral to the digital press room, which will be promoted to attending media.
- Take part in conversations on and off the show floor by using #GPFS2022 in your social posts.
Food and Other Donations
This year we are partnering with Second Harvest Food Bank and their network of local member food banks to accept food donations. In the past IFPA exhibitors donated over 250,000 pounds of produce to regional food banks. Food bank stickers will be available at the GES Servicenter in room 205 so you can label product you would like to have donated.
If you have other items you would like to donate instead of incurring the cost to ship them home (such as furniture, signage, etc.), please contact Kenneth Gaudinez with the Orange County Convention Center in advance to make arrangements for these items.
Rules and Regulations
- Exhibitors may not solicit business or intercept attendees for advertising purposes or product sampling outside their rented booth space, in the convention center lobby or outside the convention center.
- Children under 18 years of age are not permitted on the show floor during set-up or dismantling. However, complimentary badges are available for children under 18 years during show hours. The child must be present when badge is issued.
- Don’t forget, Florida is a right-to-work state but there are still some limitations to what you can and cannot setup yourself. Go here for more information.
Review the Booth Display Guidelines
Best of Show Contest
Review the Best of Show judging criteria and tips from the judges to ensure you are prepared.
This year's Best of Show Contest is sponsored by The Packer. All exhibitors are automatically entered in the contest.
- Best of Show: In-line Booth (10 feet deep and any length) awarded in each of the four marketplaces
- Best of Show: Island Booth (20 x 20 or larger, aisles on 4 sides) awarded in each of the four marketplaces
- Best First-Time Exhibitor
Fresh Ideas Showcase Participants:
- Best Product Promo (automatically entered)
- Best Sustainable Packaging (must enter to be part of contest)
2023 Booth Selection
The 2023 booth application will open on January 18 and you will have until February 1 to apply for the early assignment process. Appointments to select your booth location will take place Feb-March based on priority points.
Find Time to Network
The most important part of GPFS is the chance to network with peers and potential customers at the various Global Show events. See the full program here or download the mobile app.