Each exhibiting company will receive 3 All Access Booth Badges, and only those 3 workers will have access to the floor during setup hours. If you buy additional badges for staff, they can only enter the floor during official show hours.
How to Register Badges:
- Log in to your IFPA account and go here.
- Click the blue Register button
- Complete the process for your team, and enter your discount code (sent via email) on the checkout page to bypass the payment step:
Badges will not be mailed out this year; all badges will be picked up at registration onsite in Monterey.
Foodservice operators, retailers, and distributors are free, so save your passes for your team members or other customers.
For assistance, contact email@example.com.
The online & mobile directory is THE place attendees go to learn about and connect with exhibitors. Submit a company description, product categories, up to 20 pieces of collateral (press releases, white papers, link out to a video, etc.) and a company logo for maximum visibility.
You will receive an email with a login ID and password. For login assistance, contact Nancy Pickersgill.
IFPA is dedicated to helping you realize your goals at the Foodservice Conference & Expo, so we have compiled some tools and resources to help you do this. Additional tools are added throughout the year, so check back regularly.
Download and filter the attendee list by target audience (only exhibitor sales and logistical contacts have the ability to export the list). We recommend reaching out 30 days before the event.
Promote your company/booth via social media:
Maximize Your Visibility
- Show off your new product/service in the Fresh Ideas Showcase. For just $650 ($1,300 for non-members), this limited opportunity includes an online product listing, a video demo that will be streamed onsite in a high traffic area, and in-booth signage encouraging attendees to stop and learn more. Email Nancy Pickersgill to learn more.
- Participate in the Best of Show contest (all exhibitors are automatically entered) to win media exposure and first choice during next year's booth assignments.
- Sample your best dish at the expo to entice buyers to your booth and to be eligible for the Chef's Choice Award. This contest is designed to innovate the plate and excite the senses.
- Add this e-signature to your emails and let recipients know you'll be exhibiting.
Everything you need to plan your booth (order forms, shipping labels and logistical information) can be found in the Exhibitor Service Kit.
Warning: While we do not share exhibitor contact information with unaffiliated 3rd parties, some may try to contact you and solicit business/trap you into contracts that they do not fulfill. Tricord is our official general services contractor for the show, and Expovision is our official housing bureau.
IFPA Foodservice Exhibitor Central Blog
Stay Informed! Exhibitor Central is the primary way IFPA communicates with exhibitors throughout the year and is the easiest way to stay up to date with expo information.
Exhibiting for the first time? Sign up and choose the frequency of updates that work for you - never miss a deadline again.