Limited booths remain, act now.
Foodservice buyers are looking for you, your products, and your services as they incorporate more produce in their menus. Last year, this conference featured a 1:1 buyer-supplier ratio. You can’t get that anywhere else.
With 1800+ attendees from North America, this is the foremost event for suppliers to make connections with influential buyers, showcase their innovations, and share insights that advance their company and our industry. For decades, this expo has been the most important afternoon in foodservice.
Be sure your company and your brand are front and center. Join other forward-thinking companies that make this expo a cornerstone of their foodservice marketing efforts. Get your booth now.
Where: Monterey Conference Center & Portola Hotel & Spa
When: Friday, July 28, 2023, 11:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Booth Rates: US$4,700 IFPA Members | US$9,400 Non-Members
Booth size: 8 feet deep by 10 feet wide
How Booth Assignments Work
- Booths will be filled first-come, first-served by the order in which the applications with payment are received (Note: Best of Show Winners receive 1st choice)
- Each company may reserve a maximum of one 8 x 10 space
- Check/wire transfer payments received more than 14 days from application submission will be assigned based upon the date payment is received.
- Payment is due in full at the time you submit your application. Check/wire transfer payments must be received within 14 business days of applying to secure booth location.
What’s Included With Your Booth:
- 8x10 booth space with facility carpet and drape (8-foot-high back wall, 3 feet high on sides)
- 7-inch x 44-inch company sign
- Three All Access Passes, providing access to education, networking events, and the expo before, during, and after show hours.
- Access to the attendee directory with the ability to message and schedule meetings
- Listing in the online exhibitor directory
- Automatic entry into the Best of Show Contest
- Opportunity to showcase your new product/service as part of the “Fresh Ideas Showcase” (additional cost)
- The last day to cancel and receive a refund was April 14.
Fresh Ideas Showcase
Buyers are searching for the newest, most innovative products and services — highlight yours in the Fresh Ideas Showcase to draw traffic to your booth and gain online visibility year-round to the industry at large.
For just $650 ($1300 for non-members), this limited opportunity includes an online product listing and an on-site shelf display to promote your new product/service in a high-traffic area.
Email Nancy Pickersgill to learn more or select it as an upgrade in the booth application.
Exhibitor Sales Questions
Exhibitor Logistical Questions