Key Reason People Attend: Connections
The IFPA Foodservice Conference attracts more than 1,800 attendees from across the foodservice produce supply chain — the right people you need to meet to grow your business. More than 75% of attendees (including distributors, operators and growers/shippers) influence or recommend purchases. Both buyers and suppliers highly value the opportunity to connect and conduct business during the event.
We expect 500+ buyers and influencers to attend, as well as an exciting new audience of menu planners and foodservice directors from several of the nation’s largest K-12 school districts looking to revamp their menus.
If you are seeking to network with new partners, strengthen existing relationships and learn about new products and trends, then this event is ideal for you.
Buyer attendees include:
- Foodservice operators (restaurant chains
and groups, colleges/universities, lodging,
institutional, airlines, healthcare)
- Foodservice distributors and wholesalers
- K-12 representatives
- Retail foodservice/deli
- Chefs and menu developers
- Travel and tourism operations
Supplier attendees include:
- Growers-shippers and processors
- Transportation companies
- Technology providers
- Packaging solutions
Registered attendees may access a current 2022 Foodservice Attendee List at any time. If you are not logged into the system:
- Select “login” at the top right and enter your information
- Select “Directories” on the top menu and then 2022 Foodservice Conference
- The list can be sorted by badge categories listed on the left, or search for someone specific at the top
- Trouble logging in? Contact IFPA Member Services for assistance.
Buyers Attending in 2022:
- A & W Food Services of Canada, Inc.
- Alisal Union School District
- Austin ISD Nutrition & Food Service
- Bakkavor Foods
- Ben E. Keith Foods
- Blue Apron
- Boston Public Schools
- Bouvardia Restaurant and Cafe
- Brinker International
- Campbell Union High School District
- Carmel Unified School District
- Checkers & Rally’s Restaurants
- Chefs' Produce Company
- Chick-fil-A Inc.
- Clark County School District
- Cobb County School District, Food & Nutrition Services
- Cochinita Pibil Puaa-Puaa
- Corpus Christi Produce
- Cupertino Union School District
- Darden Restaurants
- Denny's Corporation
- Detroit Public Schools
- Diversified Restaurant Systems
- Elite Food Service Management and Consulting Group
- Firehouse Restaurant Group Inc.
- Five Guys Burgers
- Fremont Union High School District
- Fresh Concepts, Inc.
- Gate Gourmet Inc
- Get Fresh Produce
- Gordon Food Service, Inc.
- Greeley-Evans Weld County School District 6
- Houston Independent School District
- Jack in the Box, Inc.
- Jetro/Restaurant Depot
- Joseph Trading
- Keany Produce Company
- KinderCare Education
- Konocti Unified School District
- Kwik Trip
- LA FOODS
- Landry's Restaurants
- Live Oak School District
- Markon Cooperative, Inc.
- Minneapolis Public Schools
- Monterey Peninsula Unified School District
- North Monterey County Unified School District
- Ocean View School District
- Oklahoma City Public Schools
- Ole Tyme Produce, Inc.
- Pacific Grove Unified School District
- Panda Restaurant Group, Inc.
- PFG - Thoms Proestler
- Pizza Hut, Inc.
- Prince George's County Public Schools, Department of Food and Nutrition Services
- PRO*ACT, LLC
- Produce Alliance, LLC
- Restaurant Supply Chain Solutions
- Sacramento City Unified School District, Office of Nutrition Services
- Salinas City Elementary School District
- Santa Clara Unified
- Santa Cruz City Schools
- Santa Rita Union School District
- Scotts Valley Unified School District
- Seattle Public Schools
- Shamrock Foods Company
- Sodexo North America
- South Monterey County Joint Union High School District
- South San Francisco School District
- Stanford University
- Subway Headquarters
- The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated
- United Foods
- US Foods
- Vesta Foodservice
- WaBa Grill Franchise Corp
- West Chester University
- Whataburger Restaurants LLC
- Worldwide Produce
- Zafar Produce
- Zaxby's Franchising, LLC
* List as of 5/18/22. Buyers will be added as they register, so check back frequently to see the current list.