2022 Hotel Reservations
A limited number of hotel rooms remain available at each hotel in the IFPA block of rooms. Please be sure to book your room today before the hotels sell out.
Exhibitor Warning: Expovision is the only official hotel reservation company for Foodservice Conference. Do NOT make your reservations with any other company that contacts you.
- If you book your hotel rooms through any other source, IFPA cannot guarantee the legitimacy of their claims.
- Previous attendees have fallen prey to hotel scams causing them to lose money and be without hotel rooms at the event.
- All cancellations, date and name changes must be received by July 5, 2022. After this date, the IFPA Hotel Reservations Office will continue to process reservations and changes subject to hotel availability.
- You must be a registered attendee to take advantage of reduced room rates in the official Foodservice Conference room block. Hotel reservations for those not registered for the event are subject to cancellation.
- Deposits are non-refundable after July 5, 2022.
Contact Expovision with any questions regarding your hotel accommodations:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (866) 774-0457
Official Hotels - Book Through Expovision
The following companies are just a few of the many companies available in Monterey. Please call them directly for fare information.
Central Coast Cab Company
+1 (831) 646-8294
Yellow Cab Monterey
+1 (831) 333-1234
Please note that a $3 Airport Surcharge will be assessed to the overall meter rate to and from the airport.
For Uber service in the Monterey Bay area, download and/or refer to the Uber app on your smart device. For more information, visit: uber.com.
The closest Amtrak train station is in Salinas, and from there you can take the local bus to Monterey. For information on Amtrak services, schedules and station hours, visit amtrak.com.
For information on Monterey-Salinas transit, visit mst.org.
Rental cars are available at the airport, and at other locations nearby.