Check out the onsite checklist, and review the information below so you are fully prepared before arriving at the event.
Booths are 8 feet deep x 10 feet wide, equipped with pipe and drape (3 feet on the sides, 8 feet in the back). Before designing your booth space, review the booth display guidelines. The general service contractor offers pre-designed booth packages that fit these guidelines should you need it. Please order these packages by July 11, 2022.
Floor covering is included with your booth; however, you may choose to order different floor covering from the general service contractor.
Move-in can occur from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 28 and as early as 7:00 a.m. on Friday, July 29. View the full exhibitor schedule.
Badges are required for show floor access. Registration will be open:
- Wednesday, July 27 from 11 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 28 from 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 29 from 7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Exhibitors that cannot set-up their booth by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 28 must notify Kyle McMillan no later than July 21.
(what exhibitors can and cannot do)
Monterey is in a "union jurisdiction state", which means that union labor will be required for certain aspects of your exhibit handling. Exhibitors may hire labor through our official general service contractor (Tricord), or designate an Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC). Exhibitors using an EAC must complete this form prior to the show. All EACs must be aware and abide by all union rules and regulations.
The following outlines the work your company's staff is permitted to do:
- You may set up your own exhibit display as long as only one (1) person can accomplish the task in less than one-half (1/2) hour without the use of tools.
- You may move materials that can be carried by hand, by one (1) person in one (1) trip, without the use of dollies, hand trucks or mechanical equipment.
- You may plug in your own electrical plugs of 120 volts.
Please note, only Tricord is authorized to provide electrical services, installation/dismantle labor, and material handling. For additional information, review the show site work rules.
Exhibitors must hold insurance in order to gain access to the show floor. Please forward your proof of insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not already have insurance, it can be ordered through Rain Protection Insurance. They can also supply equipment/merchandise/display insurance.
- Insurance coverage must be no less than US$1 million general liability coverage per occurrence and US$2 million aggregate.
- This insurance must be in force during the lease dates of the event, July 28- July 29, 2022 naming International Fresh Produce Association (1500 Casho Mill Rd, Newark, DE 19711) as the certificate holder.
- The Portola Hotel and Spa and Monterey Conference Center should both be listed as additional insured.
For Your Protection
- Review Fire Regulations for rules around booth materials, structures, gas, and heat producing devices.
- Review Safe Food Handling Guidelines and food sampling regulations to avoid illness and contamination.
Please review parking information and maps for public garages and lots provided by the City of Monterey.