What skills and knowledge are necessary to succeed as a produce safety professional? Learn more from Gretchen Wall, IFPA's Director of Food Safety and Quality, along with prior Produce Safety Immersion Program graduates and mentors about the impact of the program, tentative schedule for 2023, and how interested participants can apply.
- Cheryl Enlow, Calavo
- Gretchen Wall, IFPA
- Kinsey Clishe, Food Safety Manager, North Bay Produce, Inc.
- Annie Church, Food Safety & Compliance Manager, Farmer's Fridge
- Donna Lynn Browne, Senior Director of Food Safety and Social Responsibility, Naturipe Farms
- Taylor Livingston, Director of Fresh Packing Operations, Titan Farms
- Ken Dreyer, Senior VP of Food & Biosecurity, Decon7 Systems