Your IFPA Profile
The first step in utilizing your IFPA membership to the fullest is to create a profile. Doing so allows you to quickly register for our events, view and download member exclusive content and appear in the member directory with your company so that people could network with you.
- Navigate to freshproduce.com
- Click the green button that says “Join/Sign In” in the top right corner of our homepage
- Select “Create Account” below the green Log in button
- You will be able to see if you already have an account by searching for your email address in the search box at the very top of the page and clicking the button to Verify Email.
- If it says that you already have an account, you can try to log in, use forgot password to send a password reset email to your email account on file, or send an email to Member Services requesting your login information.
- If you do not already have an account associated with this email address, a form will come up for you to fill out to complete the process of creating an account with us.
- Start typing your employer’s company name. A list of companies that might be the one you want will appear. Please click the correct company, or
- If you don’t see your company’s name, please choose Create Account and then fill out the form to Create a New Organization before you can move forward and create an individual account for yourself. All individuals must be attached to a company.
- After you either select a company or finish filling out the Create New Organization form and click Create, please complete the form by filling out the fields with a red asterisk (*) as they are required
- Fill out as much or as little of the rest of the fields as you like, then click the submit button at the bottom of the form
This will send an automatically generated email containing a link that you must click through in order to create a new password to the email address that you verified at the beginning of this process. This email address will be your username for logging in on freshproduce.com.
Please check your spam or junk folder if you do not see this email right away. It is automatically generated and should be sent instantaneously, but many email systems like to divert automatically generated emails away from the inbox.
After you click through the link in the email and create your password, you will be directed to your “My Account” page. Please fill out as much or as little of this information as you like by clicking the little pencil icons at the top right corner of the information box you would like to edit.
The member directory boasts many benefits including being able to find contact information for those with whom you would like to do business. You can find buyers for your own products/services and find companies who supply what you need.
Step-by-Step Instructions for pulling a list from the Member Directory:
- On freshproduce.com click the "Join/Sign In" green button in the upper right hand corner of the screen and log in, then go to your Account page
- On your Account page, you will see a light green stripe at the top, click the word “Directories” which you will find in about the middle
- A short menu will appear in a green box listing all the Event Directories you have access to as well as two versions of the IFPA Member Directory, please select IFPA Member Directory Company
- Use the filters at the left side of the next webpage to shorten your list and make it more applicable to your own specific needs – You can filter by Business Types, Products and Services, and/or Ownership
- If you like, you can also filter geographically by country, state, or city using the search box at the top of the right side of your list of search results
- This will give you contact information for Member Companies who match your selected search parameters
After pulling a list of companies, you may want to drill down to see names and contact information for individual employees of those companies. For that you would use the Member Directory by Colleague.
- Under the list of Directories available to you, select IFPA Member Directory Colleague
- Either plug in the name of the company in the search box at the top of the right side of the webpage or use the Job Function and/or Job Level filters at the left side of the page to get the specific people you are looking for. (If you do not see someone who you believe should be listed in the Directory, it could be because they have elected for their contact information to be kept private, or perhaps they are not in our database. We only have information provided to use by Members.
- Once you get the list results you are looking for, you can copy/paste them into a word document
- There is not the ability to export the results to excel
Proud Member Logo
As a member of IFPA, we want you to be able to display on your website, emails or marketing pieces that you are a proud member of the International Fresh Produce Association and in turn helping create a vibrant future for all. Download the logo below!
We go farther when we go together. By participating in volunteer leadership, you and your company will shape industry best practices, event programming, and other segment-specific guidance. You’ll also have access to focused networking opportunities with other key industry leaders. Members can volunteer on the following groups:
- Market Segment Councils
- Industry Expert Councils
- Country Councils
- Foundation Board of Trustees
- Committees & Roundtables
Volunteer opportunities are only available for active members. To learn more about specific councils, boards, roundtables and committees visit our volunteer web page.
Access members-only research & insights on retail, foodservice, business operations, food safety, supply chain logistics, global trade, technology and sustainability and more with our expansive resource library.