Comprehensive Retail Sales Reporting for Organic and Conventional Fruits and Vegetables
IFPA is the information source for the fruit and vegetable industry. We partner with the industry-leading data provider– Circana (formerly IRI + NPD) – to give members an edge. Glean the sales insights you need for business-driving decisions. Use pre-built reports to explore category specific insights and trends. You don’t need mega-coop funds to get top-notch grocery retail sales data. Keeping a pulse on the produce industry is an included benefit of IFPA membership.
Not a member? Join today.
Data drives successful decisions. Only IFPA members can access the gold standard of retail fruit and vegetable sales data from Circana through IFPA membership.
- Benchmark your own performance against the aggregate.
- Combine Circana data with your own information to produce customized insights.
- Get produce department sales, as well as dollar and volume stats and trends.
- Dive deeply into individual fruit or vegetable stats to prioritize areas for improvement or differentiation.
- Compare individual commodity ups and downs month by month. Which items top the list, and which are rising or declining?
- Discover how household panel data can provide a deeper look at produce consumption.
Dive into category-specific reports
Whether you want to compare different commodities, look at the entire industry or dive deeper into household information, it's all here for you!