New Technology Spurring Innovations in Produce Shelf Life & Repurposing Waste
We are talking with Kaitlin Mogentale of Pulp Pantry, Charles Swartz of Compact Membrane Systems and Jeff Beegle of mobius.
Join us as we discuss:
- Opportunities for repurposing fruit and vegetable pulp into nutrient rich foods
- Technology advancements to help fruits and vegetables stay fresher, longer
- New uses for produce waste to be repurposed in the horticulture, agriculture, and food service packaging industries
- Charles Swartz (Product Manager) of Compact Membrane Systems
- Jeff Beegle (Chief Science Officer, Co-Founder) of Mobius
- Kaitlin Mogentale (Founder) of Pulp Pantry
To hear all the freshest interviews in the produce industry, subscribe to Fresh Takes on Tech on Apple, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Fresh Takes on Tech in your favorite podcast player.