Hyatt Regency Orange County
11999 Harbor Boulevard
Garden Grove, California 92840
11999 Harbor Blvd
Garden Grove, CA 92840
Tuesday, March 7, 2023
Speaker: Miriam Wolk, IFPA Chief Membership Officer
Kick off the conference sessions and learn about IFPA’s strategic priorities for 2023.
Envisioning the Future of Floral
Speaker: Chris Carbone, head of the Futures Practice Americas, Kantar
Drawing upon interviews with experts, as well as signals of change from Kantar’s network of global ‘trendscouts,’ Chris will showcase six key areas for innovation and growth, from broadening channels and occasions to harnessing new benefits and technologies.
- Blossoming everywhere: Show up in the places consumers frequent, flowers can become a key part of their routines.
- Flower Power and Windows to the World: Mental well-being requires stepping outside day-to-day emotional pulls and includes escapism.
- Experience ambassadors: Attract labor and reimagine working with flowers – it's important at retail and throughout the supply chain.
- Augmented reality: Help consumers design their own arrangements. This is just one technology that is becoming ubiquitous in retail.
- Flowers for all: Flowers are a tangible way to show appreciation and support for others. Let’s broaden our appeal.
- Sustainable stems: Consumers expect retailers to be transparent about social and environmental health. But they’re not willing to spend more on sustainable practices.
Leave this session understanding and anticipating the most critical shifts shaping the future of floral to help you navigate and profit from change.
Kantar Fireside Chat with Erin Esensee
Speaker: Erin Esensee, HEB
This fireside chat with floral thought leader Erin Esensee will spotlight today’s relevance of the Kantar research findings to our industry.
Get real-world as a consumer panel shares their views on future trends. Hear from Gen Z panelists Phosda Pak, Kyle Bozzetto, and Sarah Ahles.
Brainstorm ideas on how to capitalize on what you’ve heard. Create three action items you can take home to use right away. We’ll spend a few minutes sharing those ideas.
Miriam Wolk, IFPA Chief Membership Officer
Hear key takeaways from the conference and learn what’s next for our IFPA floral community.
Take time to connect with colleagues and friends
Attendees are responsible for booking their own accommodations. The available room block has been reserved at:
Please check back for hotel accommodations. The response for rooms has been high and we are working to secure additional accommodations at a preferred rate.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim is SOLD OUT
12005 Harbor Boulevard
Garden Grove, CA 92840
Book by Feb. 13, 2023 to receive a room rate of $235.00 plus taxes per night, which includes breakfast.
The room block at the Hyatt is SOLD OUT.
If you need additional assistance, please contact the hotel at 877-803-7534 or find hotel contact information by region. If the group rate is no longer available, prevailing rates may be offered for some or all of your dates.