Join our 2022 IFPA Produce Excellence in Foodservice Award Winners, during this Virtual Town Hall, for an insightful panel discussion about the latest produce foodservice trends and what’s driving their decisions about today’s menus. From white tablecloth to quick serve to cafeterias, find out why these chefs and foodservice executives have been recognized for their outstanding work and what produce suppliers can do to help them continue their successes.
- Joe Watson, Vice President of Retail, Foodservice & Wholesale, IFPA
- Michael Grinstead, Director of National Accounts, Sales & Marketing, FreshEdge
- Emma Dye, Founder & Chief Salad Officer, Crisp Salads
- Steve McHugh, Executive Chef/Proprietor & Owner, Cured Restaurant Group - Cured and Landrace
- Chris Ross, Senior Executive Chef, Hardwood & Oak at Central Bank Center: Convention Center, Rupp Arena and the Lexington Opera House